All conference participants must register online . Participants who complete the pre-registration process will be assured of being given the entire conference material package upon their arrival. Advance registrations are preferred in order to facilitate planning of sessions and social events of the conference. On-site registration is strongly discouraged.
Please note: Online registration will close at midnight on Friday 3rd March 2017. After this date, registrations will only be accepted onsite.
What's included in your registration fee?
- Admission to all devolution Conference sessions
- Admission to lunch time and evening engagement and networking events
- Full access to the Devolution Conference exhibition
- Entrance to the social programme
- Lunch Monday to Thursday
- Tea and coffee breaks Monday to Friday
- A delegate bag and conference material
- A Devolution conference prospectus
All registration fees must be paid in full BEFORE arrival at the conference.
Refunds are not provided.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact the secretariat.